United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiots keep trying to excuse themselves with the city / money thing, not realising that they are the living proof that it's not just about money. If things carry on for the next ten years as they have for the last, generations of economics and management students will be looking at the rags demise and our rise as a case study

And it inceases my pleasure ten-fold knowing that every second of their pain is directly caused by us. I could weep with joy.

I know a photo is but a moment in time, but for the body language of several of em to look like this all at once, just even walking out, is heartwarming. Big Phil was up for it though.

View attachment 33671
I Think they are all a bit upset because Phil the face has been chosen to try out the new invisible jet pack & they cant have a go with it.

I love how everyone (possibly including the united players) are blaming everything on Ronaldo. I think its the exact opposite. Ronaldo is doing his job as an aged striker. He can do no more. It's the rest of the outfield players and the manager/coach/club in general that are lacking.
Or maybe Ronaldo has poisoned the dressing room and that is the problem

1 min 10 secs in........ his head about to explode lol

This stuff used to be fun, but when he screams....

"This is not Manchester United!"

You have it right there.

This is Manchester United and has been for the best part of ten years, ten long wasted years.

From owners, to boardroom, to coaching staff, to players, to infrastructure, to fans, a toxic combination of greed, ineptitude and delusion has taken hold.

They're f**ked and if they do manage to turn this around, they'll have lost a generation of football fans, a shed load of them to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.