United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many of us are writing them off a little too quick …

I think Shaws best days are ahead …

Sign an experienced winning central defender and he’ll take Maguire to the next level ….

They have ready made exciting replacements for Wanbissaka ….

When Pogba returns from injury, him with Bruno & a strong DM to free them up will change their midfield ….

And with Ralf & Ronaldo coaching Rashford & Greenwood, in to a lethal front 3 who close down as well as us ….

I think they’re about to turn the corner …

Hang on. Hang on. You are getting ahead of yourself.

You can’t make any plans that include Pogba. He’s not been officially released yet

Anyone help.

Are we likely to have the game time changed v this mob on sat 5th March ?

wife’s birthday so need to come up with a plan :-)

Thinking about that lot losing the 2 goal lead against Villa at the weekend reminded me of when City went through a phase of losing or drawing from 2 goal leads (early days under Pep and just after Kompany left, if memory serves me correctly). They have no game management, so teams will take them on from one ore two goals down, exposing their weak defence and underbelly. Not going to be fixed by Ralf. Only going to be made worse by Ronaldo running to the press! I am fucking loving their demise! i really hope they don't qualify for Europe next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.