United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're improving week by week. They switch off a lot and they are terrible in the build up but they've got some defensive stability together generally. Thought they played OK against Villa and again yesterday. Not good but OK.

I predicted them fourth at the beginning when all my United mates were claiming they'd win the league. They weren't good enough then or now but you know how delusional and entitled they can be when they get a tiny bit of positivity. I think fourth is still a fair bet. Maybe third depending on Chelsea and how far their collapse goes.

I think Uniteds problem is that they'll continue to improve but they'll just run out of games. Then sack the guy and start again.

After 59 years of watching City, my dislike of this inbred, self proclaiming, expectant, entitled bunch of tgrows with every lucky result they get.
Someone posted about them winning and clutching at straws, thinking they were relevant.
I hope they lose every game they play, and sink into a pit of despair, the deeper the better…

and now that’s off my chest….

scum!
59 years?
Bloody JCL!

;-)

Let’s not forget after the transfer window and first game that’s all we heard was how they were back and challenging for the title.
Now we are hearing the plaudits as they momentarily hit top four.
We don’t forget scum.

They won't get 4th anyway.
Too many weak links in that team.
They've dropped 7 points more than Spurs and won't recoup that many.
They've had a very easy run of fixtures and have struggled through them

Yea as I feared, Arsenal is being Arsenal. And Chelsea are dropping points too (what's going on there?). If Spurs win today and the rags win their game in hand they're 3 points off of third! WTF?

Remaining games between Arsenal, rags and Chelsea might be key, and ourselves and you lot might have a say too.

It seems that no matter how shite they are, the rags will always get top 4 because the rest of the league are just a bunch of bottling cunts, of course they got the refs in their pocket but not surprised one bit that Moyes's West Ham blew it like that, Moyes has got an inferiority complex against the rags he always loses to them in the stupidest possible way.
Moyes has always failed in big games because he is too cautious.

Looks like they remain in 4th over the break but it’s the hope that’s going to kill them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.