United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demanding £12m for Jesse Lingard off Newcastle if they stay up....just feels a little too much like desperately trying to get one over the new competition.

I am going to greatly enjoy watching Newcastle ruffle feathers as they leapfrog the Hedge fund owners.

I think from a United perspective it makes sense:

- Newcastle are desperate and will obviously make more if they stay up.
- It's in United's best interest for Newcastle to be relegated.

The fact that is fucks up the Rags in some way makes me smile.
Doesn't make me smile, it makes me scream and howl with demented laughter: tears flowing down my cheeks, stomach aching, and people tut-tutting and saying: "Oh, it's not THAT funny."
But I beg to differ, it IS that funny. A football club are being taken to the cleaners by a bunch of (mostly) foreign mercenaries who couldn't give two fucks whether the team paying their extortionate wage demands wins or not, as long as millions and millions of pounds are being deposited into their respective bank accounts. And there is sweet fuck-all the club can do about it because it was their own sheer stupidity that compelled them to offer such ridiculous contracts to begin with.
And it's not just A club...it's the rags, if you please. The very club who have lorded it up over everyone else (us in particular) for so many years that it was almost acceptable for them to sneer and belittle us, patronise and deride us simultaneously, to look down their noses at us like Prince Andrew looked down at his foot servants and underlings who performed menial duties for his former Royal Highness...when he was a member of the Family.

The demise of the rags must, by necessity, be a long and drawn-out affair. It should last for years. Every single football fan on planet earth must be given sufficient time to raise a glass and drink a toast to the 'death from a thousand cuts' those bastards have been due for many a long year.

Doesn't make me smile, it makes me scream and howl with demented laughter: tears flowing down my cheeks, stomach aching, and people tut-tutting and saying: "Oh, it's not THAT funny."
But I beg to differ, it IS that funny. A football club are being taken to the cleaners by a bunch of (mostly) foreign mercenaries who couldn't give two fucks whether the team paying their extortionate wage demands wins or not, as long as millions and millions of pounds are being deposited into their respective bank accounts. And there is sweet fuck-all the club can do about it because it was their own sheer stupidity that compelled them to offer such ridiculous contracts to begin with.
And it's not just A club...it's the rags, if you please. The very club who have lorded it up over everyone else (us in particular) for so many years that it was almost acceptable for them to sneer and belittle us, patronise and deride us simultaneously, to look down their noses at us like Prince Andrew looked down at his foot servants and underlings who performed menial duties for his former Royal Highness...when he was a member of the Family.

The demise of the rags must, by necessity, be a long and drawn-out affair. It should last for years. Every single football fan on planet earth must be given sufficient time to raise a glass and drink a toast to the 'death from a thousand cuts' those bastards have been due for many a long year.
Post of the day.

Well it worked for a young paper boy. Never had to deliver the Nordic Express again.

I don’t get it, they love spending shit loads of money on players. However the most important cog in the machine they like to go bargain basement, they wonder why they haven’t won any sort of trophy since 2017 but spend a billion in the process.

Newcastle are gonna have problems with signing players from the prem IMO. Will be like this every time

Amen Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.