United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rag twats even infect the women's game...

'Caldwell, 33, has signed a deal until the end of the season having left American side North Carolina Courage.

The lifelong United fan, said joining the club, currently third in the WSL, is "one of the most special moments in my life so far".

"It's a dream to sign for the club and it's a big moment for me and my family," she added.'

Of course, they are always fans of the club.

Fuck off you cunts.

'Caldwell, 33, has signed a deal until the end of the season having left American side North Carolina Courage.

The lifelong United fan, said joining the club, currently third in the WSL, is "one of the most special moments in my life so far".

"It's a dream to sign for the club and it's a big moment for me and my family," she added.'

Fuck off you cunts.
Previously one of the crazy ragesses stated it had been a lifelong dream to sign for the biggest club in the world tm. Silly tart, they have only had a womens team about 2-3 seasons.

Newcastle are gonna have problems with signing players from the prem IMO. Will be like this every time
Which is why they shouldn't see relegation as such a bad thing; they then get to build a proper team, with a good fighting team spirit made up of both young championship level prospects and older lower premier league level stalwarts.

Get promoted, a la Keegan with us, by playing whatever brand of attractive attacking football they chose to go with which will boost everybody's confidence (much more so than another season of lower level prem scrapping will do for them) and then swap a few of the older heads for slightly bigger "stars".

That way, the bigger stars will be attracted by the buzz around them and be a little more tempted to join the party.

All just my opinion of course.

Fuck off you cunts.
If she's always been such a BIG fan of the club, where was she 5 years ago, when she was in her prime and the club was just getting started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.