United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know too much about the fella but my initial thoughts watching his news conference is that Ten Hag is a volcano ready to erupt. A few bad results and this guy will lose the plot.
He's come in on a wave of praise from the club and the media, and thinks he's "Gods gift". But a couple of bad results and like all waves they come in and they go out,normally every 24 hours

Just trawling through the gameweek thread on the caff (start at page 27)...

Wow.

I gave in,clicked it open and read the posts for a good ten minutes,fuck me they are deluded more than Liverpool fans these cunts,loads saying bottlers,loads saying bald fraud,loads saying other shite,but the one that stood out for me.......stadium wasn't full

What an absolute fucking wanker who said that,either blind,stupid or both,and to make it even funnier he's probably never set foot in the theatre of clowns in his life.

There is banter and downright fucking idiotic dickheads like him who put shit like that.

I know the worm has turned slightly on the rivalry front but boy let me tell you,I wish nothing but the worst for these wankers for years to come,fucking hate them.

Very unusual to hear a Dutch person speak that is not fluent in English. Don’t think I have ever known that before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.