United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a feeling this Ten Hag guy is in for a big surprise once he sees the morale, fitness levels, discipline in training of his players in early pre season...

could be Van Gaal 2.0, they were so positive about him at the start, how clever presentation he did for them to win the job etc.

now going around press conferences, club shop and shaking hands with everybody, but wait a few games into the season and hopefully at least a few journos will have the balls to put them under some pressure.

imagine if with the money City spent we would not be able to deliver top4 so often.

time to put Ten Hag under pressure and ask him to deliver a title fight at least not a consolidation prize 4th place.

I do hope Spurs, Arsenal or Newcastle will have enough in the tank to reach 4th.:)

and then this Ten Hag era could end quite quickly.:)

until then Thursday-Sunday for United haha, hopefully with some exotic teams in EL for them like Qarabag, Galatasaray and someone from Greece so Maguire can visit the old cell mates.

I do hope Spurs, Arsenal or Newcastle will have enough in the tank to reach 4th.:)

I’m sure Man Utd will not be 4th next season.

Actually I expect Spurs make top 4 if they get a couple of good players. They have an excellent manager, back in the CL, and already have a few quality players. I think they will have the confidence to kick on a bit. I’d be pretty shocked if Conte doesn’t get them top 4 if he has a full season with them.

United will be duking it out for a Europa league spot again, no doubt.

I’m sure Man Utd will not be 4th next season.

Actually I expect Spurs make top 4 if they get a couple of good players. They have an excellent manager, back in the CL, and already have a few quality players. I think they will have the confidence to kick on a bit. I’d be pretty shocked if Conte doesn’t get them top 4 if he has a full season with them.

United will be duking it out for a Europa league spot again, no doubt.
If they get their usual friendly reffing in the Thursday night cup that will be their best chance.

Some Blues need to take a long hard look at themselves. Yes the coach attack was despicable but that was it. They nicked some scouting info, wow. They booed Ederson and Toure, whoopsy fuckin' do.
The rags on the other hand have shoved it down our throats for a lifetime.
It was bad in the 70's (violence) but from the moment the gpc took charge it went toxic.
Just because they've gone off the boil since his retirement, do not think they have changed.

Never, ever stop hating them. Never, ever think they are OK.
They will rip you a new one as soon as they become half decent again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.