United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to days of glory is beating Newcastle who had a third choice keeper in goal?

giphy.gif

I would have hated him at city however he is an annoyingly good player who will improve the fuckers no end. Listening to the love in is going to be painful and hard to avoid all bastard season.

I would have hated him at city however he is an annoyingly good player who will improve the fuckers no end. Listening to the love in is going to be painful and hard to avoid all bastard season.

The Derby is on November the 6th, it can’t come soon enough for our lot to have them cowering in their own half as per usual and surgically taking them apart. Newcastle created a lot of chances yesterday, they play like that against us that song about it should have been 10 could come true.

Yes it is but notice they're not talking about Manchester United? They're talking about Ronaldo. United is an unavoidable side story.

The Derby is on November the 6th, it can’t come soon enough for our lot to have them cowering in their own half as per usual and surgically taking them apart. Newcastle created a lot of chances yesterday, they play like that against us that song about it should have been 10 could come true.

I’m going to Alaska for the derby this year:-)

The remotest part I can find.

Yes it is but notice they're not talking about Manchester United? They're talking about Ronaldo. United is an unavoidable side story.
He’s now bigger than them.

They’ve had their worst decade since the 80s, they’ve finished outside the Top 4 four times, won fuck all for four years, and their fans have smashed up their own stadium over the Summer (all because they didn’t want City to win the league by them getting beat at home by Liverpool, making a mockery of both them, Liverpool, and their made up media rivalry as the biggest game in England).

In the age of fanboys and social media, CRonaldo has become a brand, and his brand is now bigger than United.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be brilliant to have a season of this, the over the top coverage, giddy little Rags crawling out of every edifice, with United top of the league from now all the way to Game 37… only for City to be top after Game 38!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.