United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he started 1 but came on as an extremely underwhelming substitute a couple of times.
I just think he's the English version of pogba.
Thinks he's a harlem globetrotter on the pitch, off the pitch a proper arrogant twat and a bighead.
If he struts around town giving it the big I am he'll get flattened.

Has he said he was childhood United fan who lived in London?
He's come home ... yet was born in Camberwell.

200.gif

Pogba on his way is no loss at all to football or society in this country.Overrated showpony and a complete tool.cant he take Mendy with him?

As much as I hate the scum and want to laugh at this I can’t quite help feeling a tiny bit of sympathy for them. He is a horrid disruptive **** and they are better off without him. Should let him go now.

But anyroads as you were, hahahahahahahaha

if the reported 72m pounds is true that is quite low. Didnt Dortmund were refusing to sell for anything under 120m last summer?

I assume it was worth to keep hi one extra year as his goals/assists have helped them to get into CL places in last 2 months of season.
I think that's the fee Dortmund reported they were receiving for the player. Whether it includes agent fees, our 15% and add-on, maybe not.

As much as I hate the scum and want to laugh at this I can’t quite help feeling a tiny bit of sympathy for them. He is a horrid disruptive **** and they are better off without him. Should let him go now.

But anyroads as you were, hahahahahahahaha
Sympathy to the rags. Wash your mouth out with soap have a shower in dettol and take your tablets immediately :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.