United Thread - 2021/22

ted the grass

Team supported
MCFC
I once heard an interesting comment in my local...'' whadddya mean. not from Manchester. I'm from Salford , you can't get more Manchester than that"
Oh...how we laughed.

kaz7

After a favourable fixture list to begin the season, their run of upcoming games is pretty rough:

Villa, Villareal, Everton, Leicester, Atalanta, Liverpool, Spurs, Atalanta, City, Watford, Villareal, Chelsea, Arsenal

A lot of banana peel fixtures there amongst games against the top teams.
Not ma ny top teams in there , foxes and spursy are flaky,chavs and dippers yes ,although the dippers will roll over as per the rest are not difficult

stonerblue

What's Frodo said?
"Every game is important but you can see by the team selection that we've always used this competition when I've been here at the club to give minutes for ones who need it, it's a long, long season.

"I've never actually won this tournament, that hunt will keep going, it's a trophy I'd like to have. But we've made decisions to get the squad up to speed."

Nihilist

Team supported
city
I really enjoy the way the rags are confident about their season !!
It will only hurt more when their hopes and dreams get crushed by reality. Their midfield is absolute trash , their defence is a joke and they been winning games with the help of individual inspiration ( greenwood , ronaldo, pogba, fernandez ) . They are not a team. Just hope they dont sack Ole and get a proper manager to turn things around anytime soon.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
Funny that after going out of tin pot cup they have no interest in they are all acting like a bunch of self entitled slapped arses this morning.

jimharri

There has been a huge infestation of raggus twattus in Ashton over the last few days but I'm happy to say it seems like the happy hammers bubble blowing team seem to have eradicated it.
However it could be a short lived reprieve if the rags win on Saturday..but it's only expected to last until next defeat.
They'll dispose of Villa easy enough.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.