United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pissed bud? Pmsl

No mate. Not had a scoop since Saturday. Took a turn for the worse on Sunday. In the RAF Club all Week. Last Week of my Holidays. Went for a COVID test on Wednesday. Came back negative today, thankfully!

4 cans of Cloudwater Session IPA, and 3 cans of Beavertown Gamma Ray, since 6pm tonight. Merry, but still compos mentis. Finishing off my final scoop and off to kip shortly.

Last edited:
Lol I wasn't even thinking about you there! I was just joking that for all the faults of United fans they demonstrate their acute spelling every time they do that stupid chant.

No probs. Apologies. :-)

I know we sing about the Rags. And that divides opinion amongst City fans. But f*ck me, they spent 90 minutes + injury time signing....

U-N-I-T-E-D United are the team for me With A knick knack paddy whack give the dog a bone Why dont City f*ck off home

against Atalanta.
That’s very true mate, almost as if it was full of day trippers who only knew the words to one easy song.

Need these twats to win at weekend the other red twats need their momentum halting.
I'll take a draw. I think Utd will win. Liverpool were lucky at Atletico. If you can stop Salah, you stop Liverpool. They've got nothing in midfield and TAA can't defend.

Going to be an interesting game this as it is the first top quality opponent the rags face this season. Can't really say that the likes of Villareal, Atalanta or Villa are top quality. Leicester was the best opponent they faced until now and they ended up losing 4-2. This could actually get messy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.