United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was already the deal!

Little Olie is just the front man, hence the job security.

Exactly, but if they swap Phelan for Ole and formalise Ferguson's role, it looks to the punters as though they've taken decisive action. And if they can persuade Ole to forgo his compensation it will be net zero cost which is the important thing.

I think Conte has already thrown his name in the ring. He would improve them instantly with a few tweaks that a useless clown like Ole can’t see
I'm not sure Conte would be a good fit for them.

He plays 3-5-2 which means the wingers would need to be sacrificed. Also you need decent center backs and wing backs for the system to work.

The rags haven't even got one decent defender at the minute

I think Conte has already thrown his name in the ring. He would improve them instantly with a few tweaks that a useless clown like Ole can’t see
I agree. For as start, he'd give them all one enormous kick up the arse. If OGS does so, the assembled jumble of egos masquerading as a team, I am sure, just don't take him remotely seriously.

Manchester United's focus is upon opening the first of five new “entertainment centres” it is planning to build in mainland China.
Located near Tiananmen Square in Beijing, the Theatre of Dreams offers visitors an “interactive journey through the club’s incredible history, encompassing 142 years of triumph, heroics and the never-ending pursuit of excellence”.
There are light shows, photo opportunities, games where you can try to swerve a football like David Beckham or recreate Wayne Rooney’s famous bicycle kick against Manchester City.
A big screen plays the 1999 Champions League final on an endless loop.
You can enjoy “Manchester-style fish and chips” for £13 or a “Manchester United specialty meat platter” for £53.

I'm not sure Conte would be a good fit for them.

He plays 3-5-2 which means the wingers would need to be sacrificed. Also you need decent center backs and wing backs for the system to work.

The rags haven't even got one decent defender at the minute
Conte would be their version of Mancini, he would make them win again, but, 1-2 years down the line he would lose the dressing room and back to square 1.

They have to stick with Little O.

It’s a shame they played that way against Liverpool before they had the chance to play us. No chance they’ll set up the same 4-2-4 now and try and press us after that mauling.

Yep. Yesterday, as enjoyable as it was, can only mean low block against us. Liverpool had so much space to play in between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.