United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is currently fourth in the all-time list of successful Premier League takers with 27 scored out of 31 attempts, behind only Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, and Alan Shearer,but apart from that you are spot on :)
I see what you did there..."Spot on" ...very clever

I also don't understand why so many teams in the league shit their pants against the rags, it happens time and time again, it doesn't happen in Europe where even poor teams like Istanbul and Young Boys embarass them.

Pep record against United isn't impressive either

he is currently fourth in the all-time list of successful Premier League takers with 27 scored out of 31 attempts, behind only Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, and Alan Shearer,but apart from that you are spot on :)
I didnt realize that but I still think your first kick of a ball shouldn't be this one.

Totally different season than last year mate as everyone bar us got it right in the window and look better whereas we never strengthened in any of the positions we needed to schoolboy error of gigantic proportions .
Every season is different. We've needed a left back for 4 seasons but still managed OK.

Jammy cunts
Should have lost at Southampton and Wolves and drawn today, they should have 7 points instead of 13
This unbeaten away run is having some luck

wouldn’t rule them out of a title challenge the luck they’re getting

I know it's too early but letting Ronaldo go there already looks like a massive blunder, they have one of the greatest finishers ever while we had Sterling upfront yesterday.

Yes, he'll score the off tap-in but I don't think he really improves their overall performance.
All he did apart from score from yet another keeper error today was dive around in the penalty area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.