United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mind the gap"
I'm seeing that from some of their die hards in South Africa.

Don't think they quite understand football. Bit like the Welcome to Manchester poster. They don't have a clue.

I genuinley hope he is playing because he is fit to and not as a reaction to the comment made in the media this week. These classless fucks never miss a chance with a story.
There was a very insightful article in the Times on Sunday, Phil came across as a decent guy who’s been struggling with persistent knee injury…..

There under 21s beat our team last night complete shambles of a display I had the pleasure of viewing it on MUTV my god a pair of complete cockwombles commentating on the game ........ a pair of arrogant twats which fits in nicely with there club ........ the football giant of a player Ben Thornley mocking our players having careers at Barrow and Grimsby the stuck up twat.......jeeeeeeez should look at his own record the nobhead

There under 21s beat our team last night complete shambles of a display I had the pleasure of viewing it on MUTV my god a pair of complete cockwombles commentating on the game ........ a pair of arrogant twats which fits in nicely with there club ........ the football giant of a player Ben Thornley mocking our players having careers at Barrow and Grimsby the stuck up twat.......jeeeeeeez should look at his own record the nobhead
And this is partly why fans of other clubs hate these fuckers,and they think it’s down to jealousy…

There was a very insightful article in the Times on Sunday, Phil came across as a decent guy who’s been struggling with persistent knee injury…..
I believe so, I was listening to an article on the radio about this and the turmoil he has gone through.

Too many people think some players are stealing a living but listening to the abuse he was getting out on the street from Rag "fans" and the depression and dispair he was suffering makes you realise how wrong peoples opinions can be,

I believe so, I was listening to an article on the radio about this and the turmoil he has gone through.

Too many people think some players are stealing a living but listening to the abuse he was getting out on the street from Rag "fans" and the depression and dispair he was suffering makes you realise how wrong peoples opinions can be,
The bloke is just an ordinary lad and abuse in the street is a disgrace.

The bloke is just an ordinary lad and abuse in the street is a disgrace.
Indeed in the street I'd imagine any blue wouldn't give him grief...now chuckle is a different proposition.

I honestly can't remember any of our players getting shit from our fans out in the real world, even in our proper dark times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.