United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pogba is getting off at the end of the season and probably so is Cavani, Christ they will have to shell out a lot of money and no incoming transfer fee for either player.

Their squad is so lop sided, 5 centre halves on the books on decent money. How many holding mids have they got that wouldn’t get a start in either ours, the dippers or Chelsea’s line up? Then the shed load of headless chicken forward players, if they give Noddy the bullet the new manager has got some problems to solve.
There is a solution from history to United’s squad issues:
Crap defenders
Dire midfielders
Too many attackers

‘Offside in your own half’ rule leading to the use of a 1-1-8 formation , as per FA rules prior to June 1907.

see the history section of

I foresee an emergency vote at an EGM of the FA very shortly…

You can add Sancho to that....wanted gametime with us,made some money out of him including some from the scum and he's just a shit James Bond 0 goals 0 assists 10 games.
One of the most overrated youngsters out there. Foden is levels above.
Imagine thinking he was worth over 70 mil just because he did it in the farmers league

Watched the analysis of the game on motd. What a lazy ****. Gets dispossessed, no attempt to win it back. Ball breaks to a Leicester player near him, he half heartedly jock towards him until the Leicester player runs off, then he just gives up. Leicester were carving em in 2 with just 2 passes. He wouldn't last 2 minutes in a city side.
That's why he didn't come here. Not a chance he would pull the wool over Pep and he knew it

I heard somewhere that ole still refers to the Pisscan as 'the gaffer.' If that's true he should hang his bloody head in shame. Spineless fucker, he should grab a hold of the reins and tell everyone at the swamp that he is in charge: he is the boss. He and he alone will make the decisions and be fucking man enough to accept the responsibility that comes as part of his position.

No proud man with an ounce of guts would tolerate being in ole's position: officially the manager of a club but in reality quite a long way down the pecking order. The pisscan, fake Ron, Pogbad, Slabhead, Penandez etc, between them they are managing the club.

It’s weird the old piss can still has an office at the swamp, travels with the team and eats meals with the players before the Europa league final. Not to mention ringing Ronaldo to make sure he didn’t sign for City.

No manager of the likes of Pep or Klopp would allow that to happen, Mourinho tried to point out that they need to change the ‘we are United’ mentality. Nicky Butt even remarked that in the youth set up players would want to go to United because of their so called historic stature in the game but chose else where.

As long as bacon face is stinking out the corridors of power they will never pose a threat. Happy Sunday blues.

The United way.
Stumble along, oh oh the fans are getting restless, hit the appease button. Who shall we buy? Let's have a look through the blue window, see who they're interested in. He'll do, let's buy him. Appease, appease, appease. The fans are now calm, let's carry on. Back to the start and repeat.
The problems they have are two fold (at least).
1 any incoming manager will have to manage a dressing room full of ego's bursting to the brim. A difficult task even fir the very best.

2 the pool of united heroes is dry. Over the last 15 years they haven't really produced anyone of any significant note who could return as the saviour.

Its looking bleak I'm afraid to say.

Oh just thought of a third. Will Haarland really want to join them. .. I'll leave that one with you....

HAHAHAHAHA

6 weeks ago he was saying it’s like Disneyland in Manchester after they signed Ronaldo. He has also constantly said Ole is the right man as they have tried big name managers before and that didn’t work - ridiculous logic that.
He's a ****. He's actually bigger than Sky and any other pundit now. Untouchable. No one calls him on his previous shite. Fuck me he's even calling out politicians now.

Even has his own fucking fan club on here and even more so because of his now vocal political bollocks.

Guy's a **** and the sooner he departs this mortal coil.....etc, etc, etc...

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that ole still refers to the Pisscan as 'the gaffer.' If that's true he should hang his bloody head in shame. Spineless fucker, he should grab a hold of the reins and tell everyone at the swamp that he is in charge: he is the boss. He and he alone will make the decisions and be fucking man enough to accept the responsibility that comes as part of his position.

No proud man with an ounce of guts would tolerate being in ole's position: officially the manager of a club but in reality quite a long way down the pecking order. The pisscan, fake Ron, Pogbad, Slabhead, Penandez etc, between them they are managing the club.
The pisscan is Palpatine, the hobbit is Snoke.

He's a ****. He's actually bigger than and any other pundit now. Untouchable. No one calls him on his previous shite. Fuck me he's even calling out politicians now.

Even has his own fucking fan club on here and even more so because of his now vocal political bollocks.

Guy's a **** and the sooner he departs this mortal coil.....etc, etc, etc...
Who we talking about?
Ratboy or Camelgob?

Always a rag on hand for an intelligent approach...……………………...

. People reacting by demanding change don’t analyse what that change could bring enough.

Yes we saw a person who understands the club take over and the whole place has a lift. We saw a manger take over and give confidence to players who had none. Who addressed key areas in the transfer market and gave us memorable matches along the way.

I know you’re suggesting a new manager comes in and gives a boost but we don’t need a short term boost we need a long term strategy. Getting rid of Ole would be reactionary at this stage in the season as there is no obvious better manager around for this current position. For the record I’ve always said I feel Ole will make way for another manager who will then go onto be successful at some point. I don’t think it’s now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.