United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I agree with your assessment that Stones and Maguire are on a similar level. Here are some of Maguire's best moments - from this season alone!

Edit - it's been taken down, but it shows mistake after mistake by Maguire. More mistakes just this season than Stones has made whilst he's been playing for us.

Johnny Boulders is more than capable of producing a fuck up or two, he worries me sometimes.

If the rumours are true that Ole isn't taking training is it any wonder they don't know what they're doing?
Apparently it's McKenna and Carrick who oversee the training so what Ole does only fuck knows.

Also there's rumours he has zero involment with the youth teams either and the youth team coaches have to go to him to advise on how the players are doing.

I'm not 100% convinced he picks the first team 11 as well

Apparently it's McKenna and Carrick who oversee the training so what Ole does only fuck knows.

Also there's rumours he has zero involment with the youth teams either and the youth team coaches have to go to him to advise on how the players are doing.

I'm not 100% convinced he picks the first team 11 as well
Ole is just there for the vibes isnt he?

If there is a protest it will be interesting this time around.

Last year the Dippers were crap and not too much to play for, different story now.

Dippers won't want their game disrupting.

With ole I get the impression he is just a mascot.

The squad pecking order picks the team (with probably some input from ole).

Tactics are decided by everyone agreeing to play the "utd way" ™.

Subs are made according to what the media have been reporting (that seems to be actually true!)

The club management is a joke, it's managed like a business that's getting bad press coverage, when they actually need to concentrate on the playing staff, the whole pyramid is upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.