United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh a few are mentioned including The Bingley Arms where I read it on their website, where I was is 4th in this list Jerusalem is 7th.

Anyway back on topic...SCUM
I have had more than a few scoops in The Sheep Heid. Didn't realise it was so long established.

I mentioned it earlier, one of them was using his business to bid for it. There is a lot of money in Indian cricket. You mention our owner, why would he buy into the IPL, everything we do is interconnected, feeder clubs etc. The glazers have no interest in the rags just the money.
they do like there cricket though just look a facilities at this world cup based all around Abu dhabi / UAE

Last edited:
It's a dream, a perfect dream.
15 years ago, a dominant utd winning the lot, we are shite. Now, what would you have wished for?
Us becoming the best side ever to play in England.
They get the worse owners, they appoint a succession of managers, all fail.
Their fans become more cringy and they rarely fill old Trafford anyway.
The club and it's fans are more concerned with how many fan channels and Twitter followers they have than winning things, top 4 is an achievement.
Never forget, they are the shite of Manchester. Fuck them all
I agree with your last sentence, albeit I await the not in Manchester pile on.

Having said that, I don't agree re the owners. They have taken money out of the club for sure but then it is a commercial enterprise not a charity, however they have funded the team to the tune of a billion quid or so and IIRC they oversaw great success with Ferguson at the helm, so I would not say that they are anywhere near the worst an owner could be. It's easy for their fans to point the finger of blame but in reality it is the people that the owners have appointed to run the club that are more the problem IMO. Of course I do understand that ultimately that's on the Glazers but as I see it there's a deeper malaise than the owners.

He stuck out a leg 22 years ago, therefore we should stick with him as a manager.
tu3xhUI.gif
I can imagine his cv.

What managerial qualities do you have that would make you a good manager for Utd?

Well I scored a goal nearly a quarter of a century ago.

Smashing, you've got the job.

Just seen the summary of the match for the first time.
Liverpool's goals are pretty good, but not that good (just Salah's third, which was beautifully taken, and reminded me strongly of Sergio in his pomp). What's striking, rather, is how absolutely shit that Utd defence is. Maguire wandering around like a sleepwalker.
We really should rip them to pieces.

The other thing is, it's ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS that Ronaldo was not immediately sent off the pitch! Sick of the way these superstars get treatment that no other player would get. Same thing used to happen with Ibramavovic when he was playing for P.S.G. Hate the way the whole world is on its knees in front of these players. Yes, they're good to watch. Does that put them above the laws of the game?
That was one of the clearest red cards I've ever seen.

Liverpool's goals are pretty good, but not that good (just Salah's third, which was beautifully taken, and reminded me strongly of Sergio in his pomp). What's striking, rather, is how absolutely shit that Utd defence is. Maguire wandering around like a sleepwalker.
There is no way it will be the same when we play them cos they will have 10 players behind the ball at all times (PR7 remaining up front for photo opportunities) where as they played with 4 or 5 at best sporadically spread around their own half. The scouser 5-0 is a problem for us as they will not want anything even remotely similar again

The other thing is, it's ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS that Ronaldo was not immediately sent off the pitch! Sick of the way these superstars get treatment that no other player would get. Same thing used to happen with Ibramavovic when he was playing for P.S.G. Hate the way the whole world is on its knees in front of these players. Yes, they're good to watch. Does that put them above the laws of the game?
That was one of the clearest red cards I've ever seen.
can you switch down from red to yellow through VAR? Even if you can I think it is easier to show the yellow and go up with the punishment on review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.