United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indications are they're going to give him more time. Hopefully they can scrape past Spurs at the weekend to keep Ole on life support and still be in this shambles by the time we play them. I don't fancy playing them with Conte in charge.

If the dressing room has gone then how best to make sure that the players finally get him out?
Twatted off spuds or causing the maximum amount of misery by totally capitulating to the neighbours?
I hope it's the latter, they're totally fucked no matter who replaces the stupid golum lookalike - happy days

SCUM

In the 2018 home derby we were comfortably 2-0 up at HT and should have been 4 or 5 up. However, rags battered us 2nd half and Pogba has not played better for them since he scored 2 goals that day, and i think he also had an assist iirc.

Time we gave them a good thrashing whether the Norwegian gargoyle is still boss or not.
They never battered us and we were denied a stonewall penalty kick as well.
A bad a decision as I have seen at a match.

No need for that, the aim is to pick up the three points on the table and keep moving. Let's not get caught up in a big dick contest.
True, I wasn’t being completely serious, the pressure is clearly on them. It is up to us to take advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.