United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to that so called young lad they signed last season I think African from an Italian club for either lots of money or very little as he pretended to be his brother/lied about his age & was going to be the next George Best?

It's a crap opening paragraph but a serious question.....lots of hair too.

Found him Amad Diallo.... apparently had a thigh injury so couldn't go on loan to Feyenoord over the summer.

Last edited:
Mental health is no laughing matter but I can’t help thinking that the Forest fan is using it to justify his rants about United being shite here:

Despicable.

It would be bad enough if a genuine United supporter was claiming their "mental health" was being impacted by the current fortunes of the club, but for a fake fan who runs a monetized youtube account to be jumping on the mental health attention seeking bandwagon is disgusting.

It completely belittles and trivialises the impact on people suffering with genuine mental health issues.

According to Luckhurst, Conte doesn't want marketable players 'foisted' on him. I guess this is meant to refer to Ronaldo's presence. This soap opera will continue for a long long while.

Despicable.

It would be bad enough if a genuine United supporter was claiming their "mental health" was being impacted by the current fortunes of the club, but for a fake fan who runs a monetized youtube account to be jumping on the mental health attention seeking bandwagon is disgusting.

It completely belittles and trivialises the impact on people suffering with genuine mental health issues.
Yeah I'm not making as much money anymore, I'm pissed off.

He's obviously a bit mental and has personality issues so could be true but and I could be wrong but, likely yet another reason to call him a ****.

Using it to make money
Sometimes it seems mental illness is an ailment that is a trendy 'must have'. But having read the tweets he makes, tweets from those who rush on with fake sympathetic comments and the whole concept of idiots who log on to watch another idiot watching a match makes me think there are more barmy fuckers than l thought.
Even dafter is him making money as you say.

Very rarely venture into this thread as even reading about the horrible twats does my head in but since the Sunday debacle ive read every post and must congratulate my fellow blues on the content created.

Long live their downfall the disgusting bunch of fuckwits, most of my red mates dont fancy discussing football any more the soft bastards, cant wait to go there next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.