United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that just 12 after games that lot are mathematically just as close to Norwich second from bottom and from us second from top after spending near enough £525 million on transfers takes some doing his endeavour and enthusiasm is faultless for that the little bloke should never be forgotten, thanks my little Trafford twanged elf I’ll always hold you near to my heart to helping that cesspit of a shameless and shambles of the greatest and biggest club in the world.

The fact they’ve had more managers than I’ve had iPhones is since Ferguson left is laughable, the self entitlement of that lot is beyond comprehension. Ole said the day before the derby that there’ll always be the biggest team in Manchester.. also the world!! Yeh right .
The biggest club in the world has now carrick and fletcher in charge .
Media starting with the normal shite he was always a dead man walking same as for every other manager who’s been flirted they’ve had more dead men walking than zombie apocalypse. The fact is there not the pull they think they are the days are gone long gone self entitlement brings nothing but clear arrogance for which there’ll find out when they look at a extremely short list for another dead man walking.
Carrick and Fletcher a poor mans Eric and Ernie ;-)

We are all focusing on Carrick, but remember he is the stop gap until the interim manager is appointed.
Be interesting to see who sells their soul to the devil for 6 months? Another club "legend" I reckon. Fat Sam would see it as an opportunity to make a shed load of cash but he would be ok with a 6 month contract, but can't see scum going for him. Steve Bruce I reckon .

We are all focusing on Carrick, but remember he is the stop gap until the interim manager is appointed.
Be interesting to see who sells their soul to the devil for 6 months? Another club "legend" I reckon. Fat Sam would see it as an opportunity to make a shed load of cash but he would be ok with a 6 month contract, but can't see scum going for him. Steve Bruce I reckon .
Dwight Yorke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.