United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like so many others Fat Twat Howson burbling away as an 'expert'of Ragnicks career. He rabbits on about how suitable he will be for United,
quoting Ragnicks philosophy of the 3 Cs - Concept, Competence and Cash/capital. I don't even think any of these words start with a C in German and l turned him off after 2 of his 23 minutes.
This cunts comments about someone he knows fuck all about attracted 342 praising comments overnight but the second post must be the best.
Quoting the Fat Faced One saying 'our football is heavy metal, rock and roll' the poster calls him 'a beautiful man' for saying it.
Is there a new pandemic of sheer idiocy sweeping through 1 Bn of the world inhabitants?

Like most of us he wouldn’t of heard anything about him!

I watched the full episode it’s fantastic how you can convince yourself of genius with out questioning is it really.

He’s a genius for outlawing sideways passes & backwards passes & you need to shoot within 10 seconds of getting possession.

He explained of how they will set up with a revolutionary 4 triple 2 formation (it was actually 442 when you saw the picture) with Sancho & Bruno on the wings. He explained how this stops anyone from playing out, well it would stop them but as we are allowed to pass back & sideways & use our sweeper keeper we’d destroy them.

The 3 Cs were like a marketing pitch with the first c being concept which stands for dna (they can’t get away from it) but it says you need a style of play……any Fcking style but a style.

my god they’ve done it again.

That’s how the scousers defend win the ball hoof it wide to salah he passes or dribbles passed a players and shoot but a very good possession team out does that tactics.

Scum going down the scouse tactics.

mancini was a winner
pellegrini was a stand in because we had to wait for pep but the spanish mafia was built
pep was a winner

Pellegrini should have won la Liga with Madrid but our current manager managed 99 points that season. His stock was high when he came to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.