United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think there is not a problem at united its just like any other club in the premier league ? its just city and the 3 other big clubs are just miles better. they all talk like its a divine right for united to win the title ? well sorry its modern day football.

the days of united just turning up and winning is long gone and will never be back
even if united have this so called biggest fan base and call themselves the best club in the world it meaningless
because football fans have never won the title and never will

until they wake up and start to go and watch football and watch their club and players fight for the points and don't expect the other team to roll over they will be a better club

It's written by the same guy who wrote that article about Liverpool, correctly predicting they wouldn't defend their title and the reasons why.
Last part is very interesting however. His stance on anti doping

hmm. Let me think. Who else has that smell about him down the east lancs road?

Well the new sheriff has ridden into town with the mandate to clean up the shitshow of a possee and kick out the baddies in Blue and White.

Based on the outskirts of Dodge City , Ralf is going to knock the useless cowhands, who are thick as fuck and don't understand the basics of their jobs, into shape.

Meanwhile the Glaswegian Marshall, he of the massive ego, doesn't want to let go of the reigns and Ralf will struggle to find a space to tether his horse . But others never could or did either so he'll be in good company !

Watch the next episode of Ralf rides into Dodge on mutv along with the billions of other lemmings who are eagerly waiting for him to kick some arse !

CBB that immediately triggered a train of thought about John Ford's Stagecoach, where legendary stuntman Yakima Canutt (!) rode his horse alongside the Stagecoach, jumps on the lead horse, gets shot by John Wayne, works his way under the team of horses, under the coach and is left in its wake.

A variation of this stunt was done by Indy in Raiders. Oh dear with bravery like that, I guess that makes Scott mctwatt Indiana Jones!

I'll get my jacket, fedora and whip, exiting stage right

;-))

“This is Rangnick’s obsession, not cups or trophies, but shapes and space and systems. Likes: team play, theory, old dead silent Soviet-era geniuses. Dislikes: ego, star players, inefficiencies. And now here he is at Old Trafford. Hmm. How’s this going to work out?” - snippet from a Barney Ronay article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.