United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Mancini to go there. He'll give them a bit of a boost for a while being a cold disciplinarian but unsettle everyone, piss off the players, fall out with the owners and as soon as the results tail off it will end in tears. Mourinho all over again.
But with better football. I hope you’re wrong David, Bobby Manc going there would be very upsetting.

did he? Or did Mancini get sacked as that piss pot lifted the title again? Don’t think they’d care who they got in anymore. Linked with ex liverpool and city managers says it all
That's when his arse went and knew it was all over. He was OK when he could out spend other clubs but when the playing field started to level, he just couldn't hack it.

Sadly, they’re never likely to get him unless they bid huge money.

It’d be win/win though.
Can’t see this happening tbh. Even if Italy didn’t qualify I’m sure he would want another bash at it. He’s not the type to walk unless pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.