United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he is most likely very hard to work with but if he was in a decent squad, under a strong manager and all he had to do was wallow in the glory of scoring a shitload of goals with the minimum of effort, he'd be much easier to handle.

I'm glad we never got to try it but I bet Ronaldo at City would not have been poisonous at all. People might have likened him to the likes of Lampard or Vieira and having a future as a great manager ahead.
He disrespect the fans, he moans at team mates when they get it wrong, he doesn't press like his team mates they do the work whilst he gets the goals..... Recipe for disaster. But his cult followers won't see all that which is why it will continue and rangnick can't do anything, he has to play him, he has to work with that. "keep him happy and he wouldn't be a problem" is far from how City do things, our players work hard when things are impossible, they help each other... Ronaldo doesn't.

View attachment 33685
That's the worst wall for a free kick, I've ever seen.
At least the Face seems up for it, or is he auditioning for the part of Zebedee in The Magic Roundabout?

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Time for bed.

WOW....look at the body language ! They look defeated walking out. Shaw especially
Thinking exactly the same
They look beaten before they've even kicked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.