United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "keep him happy and he wouldn't be a problem is far from how City do things,"

How is that even close to how we do things?

I dont understand? In what circumstances would Peps strikerless/hardworking/all or nothing approach to football have accommodated this lazy moaningself centered counterproductive Ronaldo?
When Pep was asked if City would have signed Ronaldo, he simply said "No".

It seems to me that the rags myth and ego have been pumped up (balloon like) by hot air from the media in all its forms.
Well they've pumped and pumped hot air into that balloon, until, finally, it has burst and is plummeting rapidly towards the ground, an uncontrolled landing into an unknown terrain...

I despise the rags as much as the next man, but I do feel there’s a lack of consistency.

We all heralded 100 year old Captain Tom, and he received a knighthood, just for walking around a home, whereas the rags had Ronaldo and Cavani up front yesterday. They’re almost as old as the Captain was, but are being ridiculed for walking around the OT pitch?
Yes but Old Tom gave a 100 mil away. Them two are taking 100 mil for themselves.

Anybody else find this siuuuuu thing Ronaldo does absolutely cringeworthy. Might be ok for six year olds to copy it, but when you've got grown adults doing it when he scores, it makes me want to slap every one of them. Embarrassing!
What about the latest rag fan craze PR37 has them doing, walking down the tunnel on their own, miserable as fuck. 65,000 were copying him last night, in fact most did it before he did

I derive so much pleasure from watching the twats self implode . After suffering decades of darkness we have emerged victorious and glorious. I often questioned where god was when they triumphed using every cheating bent bias lying scheming trick with impunity. The fact they still exist is a dark shadow on the game. I really do not like them.
Yes
Let's not forget we all went to scool and work with thease piss taking cûnts.
Give em both barrels

Nee nah, Nee nah, nee nah.
'Ello, 'Ello, 'Ello.
Shitter is a place where one defecates.
Shittier is an adjective meaning more shitty.
I'll book you next time.
Nee nah, Nee nah, Nee nah.
That's worth more than a like.

Sir my cap is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.