United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
still amazes me,some on here actually wanted ronaldo at city, some grown men were actually sex weeing , fucking embarrassing , i didn't want him anywhere near our club, a bigger me me me me player there isn't in the world, hes got to be the biggest **** of a player in world football, we wouldn't be near the top with ronaldo, he would of fucked the team up beyond repair imo, cant stand the ****
This and only this.

1000%

He is a grade A ****

Actually no, he's so much of a **** that he's off the **** scale

I love the shirt sales myth pedalled by reds.
“already covered his fee and wages in shirt sales”

no you havent. You havent received one extra penny above the deal agreed with adidas

Would be interesting to find out how much CR37 got from shirt sales. That must have been in his contract clauses. Say what you want about Ronaldo, but when it comes to making money Ronaldo and his Agent aren't stupud.

Would be interesting to find out how much CR37 got from shirt sales. That must have been in his contract clauses. Say what you want about Ronaldo, but when it comes to making money Ronaldo and his Agent aren't stupud.

Maybe not, but he's still a ****.

Theyve got a big squad, but I wouldn’t say talented. I wouldn’t take a single one of their players over ours, they’ve pissed away so much money but got the square route of fuck all to show for it. The profile of the players they get is wrong, everyone of them seems to come with an ego or doesn’t want to work hard enough.

A sacked manager and an interim manager has shown that the players are the reason they are in this mess. They won’t listen to new ideas or new approaches, which is telling considering there are players digging the manager out after 6 weeks in charge.

This new guy they get in the summer, you wouldn’t fancy being him having to go in and sort the mess out. They are a long way from being a threat to us, let’s hope the people in charge at City keep the pressure on and grind them into the ground.
I’d take Greenwood, Pep would make him class!

This and only this.

1000%

He is a grade A ****

Actually no, he's so much of a **** that he's off the **** scale

That's a fair point.

But he's scored 14 goals already for a sh*t United team. He's only seeing his arse and sulking because he's playing in a sh*t United team.

Top of the PL, clear by 10 points,11 games unbeaten, getting chances galore every match, scoring for fun, and having Pep as your Manager, no way would he be the same Ronaldo at City as he is at United. And he would know he couldn't get away with that behaviour at City and with Pep.

Yes, he's a lazy b@stard, that might have been an issue at City, but Pep would have told him he had to work like every other City player

Regardless of what's going on at United, and Ronaldo's antics, I think he would have been a success at City. Unfortunately for him, his heart, his wage packet, and the Circus that followed him to United, and is still surrounding him, not his head, made him pick United over City. His Footballing loss.

Greenwood has gone backwards like all their young players. In fact I can't think of a single player who has improved at United for at least a decade. They really do have a shockingly bad coaching operation. It is a stark contrast to City where virtually all our players (even Sergio) got better under Pep.
What about Maldini Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.