United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need pigmol to get their orders that the rags are not to get ANY decisions, and for sponsorship to completely dry up for them.

Since they are going nowhere I would love us to get into Greenwood's ear. The earlier we can save him the better. Quality talent getting closer to becoming the next Martial every counting minute he spends in that toxic cesspit of mediocrity and delusion. Maybe Phil can have a word
He was awful again today. All I does is run and shoot. He has no football intelligence. He'd have been a good player in the early 90s.

Another thing that makes me laugh about this lot is how bipolar they are.

Like, if they have a terrible result, they talk about themselves like they're the worst team ever, going nowhere. Then the next game they will fluke a win and it's all 'are we turning the corner, can we challenge for the title this/next season?' Even though both games were the same shockingly shit performance and they jus got luckier and flukier in the one they won. What they fail to realise is they are not inconsistent, they're just a mid-table team. After all, isn't that the very definition of mid-table? You don't lose most weeks so you're not in the relegation zone, but you don't win a lot either so you're nowhere near the top. You just win some, lose some, and draw some. That's the way they are. They're not 'inconsistent' and their games aren't either armageddon or the start of a beautiful new horizon - they're just utterly irrelevant and inconsequential and there to make up the numbers. Most clubs have this problem and lots accept it (by definition most clubs will be mid-table in a league) but this lot just can't accept they're past it and the glory days will never return.

It's a circus.
decided to not watch these puppies and i don't regret it. as a Rag fan, why i pay attention to ppl who don't give 2 shits about the game?

wish Ron realize this team is constructed badly and stop pretend that his team could outrank one of Lpool, Chelsea, or Man City

About 50 of my retired golfing mates have a whatsapp chat group. The vast majority try to keep it civil and mainly to organise our golf plus a few jokes and sadly everytime football pops up there are 3 or 4 rags that just do not understand banter ,they are incapable of rational adult discussion and go straight to fuckin obnoxious and throw personal insults even to best mates. Always rags never blues they are without doubt the most unpleasant self entitled twats when football raises its head.

About 50 of my retired golfing mates have a whatsapp chat group. The vast majority try to keep it civil and mainly to organise our golf plus a few jokes and sadly everytime football pops up there are 3 or 4 rags that just do not understand banter ,they are incapable of rational adult discussion and go straight to fuckin obnoxious and throw personal insults even to best mates. Always rags never blues they are without doubt the most unpleasant self entitled twats when football raises its head.
That's what happens when people construct their self-esteem through a football club, and live vicariously through its success. Man United have more of these insecure fans than most (I'd say all), so when that club is struggling even harmless banter feels like an attack on that person's ability and ego, because they correlate United's worth with their own.

Why do you think all these 'depressed and bored with football' threads pop up on Sadcafe? It's because they need that ever coming stream of success to make them feel happy and like their lives are meaningful. If they had any self-esteem they could be happy just enjoying the games and knowing they seen their team winning trophies in the past, and to be fair some of their more decent rational fans are like that and have accepted their predicament and just enjoy the games and make light of their situation. But others become really nasty and bitter and those are the ones who got into it through glory hunting.

It's a crass and overused analogy, but they're like that girl who shagged around when she was young and gorgeous and could have anyone. She had the time of her life but before she knew it she was old and haggard and all the men now want the women 20 years younger and sexier than she ever was. She's angry and bitter as fuck and keeps having plastic surgery and overdoing the makeup and botox but she will never look remotely as attractive as she did when she was younger, and deep down she knows it.

Last edited:
That's what happens when people construct their self-esteem through a football club, and live vicariously through its success. Man United fans have more of these insecure fans than most (I'd say all), so when that club is struggling even harmless banter feels like an attack on that person's ability and ego, because they correlate United's worth with their own.
Well summed up .Thankyou Doctor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.