United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think that united could fix much of their problems pretty quickly if they could control midfield. I don't understand why they aren't already busy this Transfer Window going after some sure things, e.g. other PL midtable team's best midfielders.

I actually think that united could fix much of their problems pretty quickly if they could control midfield. I don't understand why they aren't already busy this Transfer Window going after some sure things, e.g. other PL midtable team's best midfielders.
No transfer kitty available to rag Nick, apparently.

It’s highly unlikely to happen but given how insane their board are, I don’t think it’s completely beyond the realms of reasonable speculation to imagine a world where the rags go in for Benitez…

I’d imagine he’ll be back at Newcastle soon enough.

On Manchester United Twitter there aren’t any problems at the club. Every day, every Tweet, is a happy and positive Tweet. Imagine working in that media department and knowing you have to lie and bullsh*t every day to try and convince United fans all over the World that United is really a happy club.

1642444572855.jpeg

Not Manchester United.

On Manchester United Twitter there aren’t any problems at the club. Every day, every Tweet, is a happy and positive Tweet. Imagine working in that media department and knowing you have to lie and bullsh*t every day to try and convince United fans all over the World that United is really a happy club.

View attachment 34725

Not Manchester United.

Actually the rags fans are some of the most gullible fuckwits in the world @jrb, so their publicity people don't have to work hard at all.

View attachment 34725
Keep expecting.........

View attachment 34725

Not Manchester United.

"Winners" of what?

Because it’s certainly not football matches.

Every time I see him it reminds me I cost him £25k and a 3 match ban when he replied to my tweet

QPR defender Ferdinand has been suspended for three matches and fined £25,000 for comments he made on Twitter, the Football Association has announced.

The 35-year-old former England captain directed a jibe at a Twitter follower who criticised him last month, containing the word ’sket’, which the Collins English Dictionary defines as “a promiscuous girl or woman”.

After a Twitter user sent the message “Maybe QPR will sign a good CB (centre-back) they need one”, Ferdinand replied by saying “get ya mum in, plays the field well son! #sket”. The exchange came on 1 September, which was transfer deadline day.
You’re my new favourite on this website

I've been thinking about who their worst, thickest ex player cum pundit or owner or manager is from the Ferguson generation. There is a ton of competition (Beckham, The Neville brothers, Owen, Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Hughes, Bruce etc) but I honestly think this embarrassing creature takes the prize.

I mean he's wrong about literally EVERYTHING in football, connected to Man United or not. And he gets away with it very gently, because he should be considered a laughing stock). First of all there's the whole Ole at the wheel knee jerkery. Then there's me laughing at how deluded he was when he said 'job done' when United got a 0-0 draw in Seville under Jose - no away goal and unsurprisingly it cost them at the Theatre of Delusions. Then there is him predicting 10 wins in a row using the expert analysis of teams not being that good on paper, before this thoroughly mediocre mid-table run they're on since Ralf came in, where they've been outplayed by everyone and results wise have drawn with Villa and Newcastle and lost to Wolves. Then there's his defending of Ashley at Newcastle, because he had a business interest, showing him up as an amoral hypocrite. But most of all, is his constant arse-licking of that Portuguese freak like he's some sycophantic little schoolgirl with a crush on a member of Westlife (Ronaldo seems to have this effect on lots of supposedly grown men, they're definitely wrong uns). As if his arse licking isn't bad enough he A) thinks Ronaldo was gonna turn Man U into the best team in Europe rather than take them from a 2/10 team to a 1/10 as has transpired (and isn't getting enough mockery for his smugness when Ronaldo signed for them in August given what a failure Ronaldo and the team have been) and B) he genuinely believes Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time. I know the pathetic glorified poacher is considered one of the best players ever (unfortunately), but anyone who genuinely believes he's the best player in FOOTBALL HISTORY is certifiable and without clue. The likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, Brazilian Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Michael Laudrup, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Zidane, Platini were much more talented than some repulsive Jersey Shore reject whose dribbling and passing are absolutely mediocre and whose biggest success came post 2014 when he was was past his prime and hanging around the box waiting for his hard working team mates to serve penalties, tap ins and headers on a silver platter for him. Yes he was a great player in his prime, but better than some of the names above and the greatest ever in the 150 year history of this sport we all love? I'd expect that sort of opinion from some clueless 12 year old from the USA or Timbuktu who has Ronaldo posters on his wall, or morons on Redcafe who are in love with the ****, or that ugly **** Piers Morgan, not an ex pro who is getting paid to hopefully not spout complete bollocks. The **** can't seem to get past the fact that Ronaldo is his mate and an ex colleague.

So yeah, Ferdinand is wrong about all his predictions and a complete troglodyte. I think he's the worst personally. I can't stand to see his repulsive face on my screen and never listen to him.

Might create a new account so I can like this twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.