United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno Fernandes wins yet another oscar. He is the most despicable, diving, cheating and horrible player in the league.

West Ham deserved nothing after their game management from the 89th minute. Several times they had opportunity to keep the ball and slow it down and every time they shit themselves. Really really poor from them.
I agree they were pathetic. Constantly giving the ball away throughout the game and never looked like they were ever threatening to take the lead in the game. The Rags were there for the taking and West Ham blew it. Antonio was an absolute disgrace today he's incredibly shit.

The broadcasters didn’t show the VAR offside check on my feed, but apparently did elsewhere.

Here is the frame that appears to show right when the ball leaves Martial’s boot (if not still slightly early). Cavani may be just offside; if the ball hasn’t quite left Martial’s boot than Cavani is definitely offside, as the West Ham defenders was stepping up.

Here is an earlier frame when the ball is still on Martial’s boot that VAR apparently chose to use to deem Cavani onside.

The Fergie fix is in, as always.

Infuriatingly obvious enough for me to come on and post about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.