United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some expert on Sky Sports News has just said that although they lost by seven, Rag fans can still taunt the Dippers because they’re SEVEN points clear of them.
Wtf ……?

All about context for their lemming fans to lap up, they will probably saying that quadruple chasers United are breathing down City’s necks with the 9 point difference.

PAY-Fan-leaves-Man-United-shirtfigurines-in-roof-of-newly-renovated-Anfield-stand.jpg

So are our women. The ref continued with a lecture tour whenever Spurs Women clattered into one of ours yesterday, and immediately after the last lecture without any issue whatsoever the useless woman brings out a card straight away for one of our players. It always amuses me as to what the refs are explaining to these thugs who continually get away with foul play that brings any other player a yellow card. Perhaps it's something along these lines "Look, yer've done that three times already and I've spoken to you three times. Another three and yer in the book!"

Spurs Women are probably the dirtiest team that have come to the Academy this season and yet we end up with three yellows to their one.
These dirty Spurs women players that you mentioned Dave.
I don't suppose you have any phone numbers at all ?
Because I do love a "dirty lady".
The filthier the better to be honest !!!

So are our women. The ref continued with a lecture tour whenever Spurs Women clattered into one of ours yesterday, and immediately after the last lecture without any issue whatsoever the useless woman brings out a card straight away for one of our players. It always amuses me as to what the refs are explaining to these thugs who continually get away with foul play that brings any other player a yellow card. Perhaps it's something along these lines "Look, yer've done that three times already and I've spoken to you three times. Another three and yer in the book!"

Spurs Women are probably the dirtiest team that have come to the Academy this season and yet we end up with three yellows to their one.
Worse than Arsenal? Though it helps that the goonz don’t have the psycho hosebeast Daniëlle van de Donk playing for them anymore.

Yeah, I'm not expecting the lino to fall over or anything
If I was that linesman, seeing as it's that little play acting shit bag, that's exactly what I would have done, followed by rolling around on the ground holding my face before springing to my feet, miraculously cured, to follow the referee around whinging that I didn't get a free kick + red card for the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.