United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazed (but not surprised) when I saw fatty Shaw's push from yesterday. Its so fucking blatant, I'd be embarrassed to be a rag twat. Thankfully I'm not.

I’d want stones foden and Grealish to do the same because the only good international duty when season is still on is an injury to players!

Rashford as well plays along with this sharade! Of limping of! Joke!

Stones or foden seem to always come back with a knock as well!

I was literally only in the door I work this morning and the Rag says "I knew you lot would get Sheffield United. Burnley in the QF then Sheffield United in the SF lucky cunts".

I said "Are you have a fucking laugh, We've had Arsenal, Chelsea x2 and Liverpool all at home in domestic cups this season not to mention getting Bayern in the Champions League! That's rich coming from you seen as you got 10 home ties in a row against shit opposition".

Deluded twats.

Well fucking said.

I was literally only in the door I work this morning and the Rag says "I knew you lot would get Sheffield United. Burnley in the QF then Sheffield United in the SF lucky cunts".

I said "Are you have a fucking laugh, We've had Arsenal, Chelsea x2 and Liverpool all at home in domestic cups this season not to mention getting Bayern in the Champions League! That's rich coming from you seen as you got 10 home ties in a row against shit opposition".

Deluded twats.
10 home ties ... and the officials every game

The ref was looking right at it.
I was sorting out my socks. I had it on in the background and was reading the thread on here. I was waiting for a replay but never got one.
No mention of it by anyone on my t.v and wouldn't have known it happened if I wasn't reading the thread on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.