United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy doesn’t have that kind of money - it really will be (oil) state owned. Unfortunately the state concerned has money to burn & business sense is irrelevant - publicity is what they’re after

Naah. The MEN tells me he is only worth 1.2 billion, but his FAMILY is worth 275 billion. No problem :P

He is also now leading a consortium, apparently, can't imagine who the other investors are.

Damn!! Just as the rags were about to swoop in on Bellingham he signs for Real. Still, never mind, there's Kane(pen), Mbappe and Neymar all chomping at the bit to get to the swamp.
And then they are linked with robin koch from Leeds ha ha

Yeah, but 659 zillion fans can't be wrong...hahahaha.

And now it looks like they're botching the takeover. The Glazers couldn't have done a better job of fucking them up if they were on our payroll!
Who knows? Maybe they are and it’s all part of the Sheihk’s plan!

I'll console myself knowing that at 60 years of age, if I look after myself, the rags will still be shite till the day I die.
Me too at 70.. just as ever since 2008 (broadly speaking) I have been grateful to The Sheikh et al for the fact that we'll never get involved in another relegation scrap before I quit this mortal coil (..and frankly, that would have been sufficient contribution from The Sheikh anyway!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.