United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up I hated them, I mean I absolutely abhorred everything about them.

These days I cannot muster emotions even half as powerful as that.

I think what I feel now is pity. They are a pitiful, pathetic irrelevance. And long may it continue.
That is a dangerous train of thought. :-)

I think what I feel now is pity. They are a pitiful, pathetic irrelevance. And long may it continue.
83E05ED3-F7ED-4BBF-8440-221796D0E124.jpeg

Never pity a rag.

They chose the easy option, when the scum were flying.

Now, they have to suck up the shit that is dished out by the band of mercenaries every game.

Last edited:

No, no. This will not do at all. Pity for those bastards? For THAT banner? The 'small club, small mentality' comments, to name but a few?
I would rather have my hemorrhoids ripped out by some coke-crazed pyscho behind the controls of a fucking great big JCB, packed into a parcel and sent to the Vatican in order to be blessed by the pope, then returned to me wrapped up in barbed wire and put back from whence they came than have pity for the rag bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.