United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Liga are going to be busy so.
Strange that they'll publish teams for abusing a rapist and woman beater, but not for racially abusing a player whose done nothing wrong.
honestly if he cant handle it in spain then he really does not want to be coming back to the uk as it will be so much worse here, im not saying that he cant make money but at the end of the day if you have done something sometimes you have to accept what comes with that and not expect others to be punished because the consequences of your actions upset you

The rot is too deep set for any manager to sort out because it's not just the players it's the whole structure, someone previously said they were stuck in the 90s, that's a syndrome common in failing companies and countries (not to mention people) relying on past glories and thinking the same strategies are going to work in a new era with new competition is a recipe for disaster

I can see little sign of any serious change, if I was an investor I would keep well away

honestly if he cant handle it in spain then he really does not want to be coming back to the uk as it will be so much worse here, im not saying that he cant make money but at the end of the day if you have done something sometimes you have to accept what comes with that and not expect others to be punished because the consequences of your actions upset you
Could get a lot worse for him in Spain tbh. Osasuna don't exactly have 'scary' supporters. Real Betis and Atleti away await.

Andy Rag Mitten on sky sports just now.

He actually said the rags were unlucky with gaspachio’s offside goal ruled out by VAR and Poundland Haaland’s goal against Brighton ruled out by VAR.

No mention that he WAS offside and the ball WAS out. Nothing to do with luck.

Five games in and there hasn’t been one game where you felt the rags deserved to win the game. There has been two marginal calls via VAR ruling goals out but what about how bad they have been, this off the back when Ten Hag has been bedding in new players to make a difference to the squad. I have seen some articles starting to be penned calling out Ten Hag, it looks like he is suffering second season syndrome which started the rot that ended Solksjaer.

Maybe letting De Gea go was a mistake, he would pull off the odd decent stop or keep them from conceding. Onana doesn’t have that and there has been no change to their play with his passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.