United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them blame the ref, var, the pitch, the schedule , injuries anydany of the other pathetic excuses that they and the press cook up to excuse them and make their fans feel better about themselves, while they continue to do that it will stop them from addressing the fact that they are a crap team with a crap manager, with no style of play or sense of purpose.

I only saw the last 20 mins, they were very poor, no leaders and couldn't keep the ball, completely clueless. I've seen a few media comments about var showing a freeze frame and how unfair it suddenly is because rashford got a red, stand by for a rule change because it's affected them.
Bayern will finish them off, dead rubber or not they are too good for that lot, Leroy will end them

Ah, I love the smell of freshly defeated manchesh shunited in the morning. Smells like... burning entitlement.

Should already have been Eric Ten Defeats if not for some beneficial refereeing, remember wolves? Maybe Luton can put the lid on that one.

Just reading reading the report on BBC; two ex rags saying the decisions were 'soft' but both don't say is that they were wrong. Sorry, but can someone explain to me what a 'soft' decision means?
"Soft" = a correct decision, but introduced to be used in a derisory manner to excuse Manchester United"s inadequacies. Attributed to Gareth Neville, the inventor of "tactical".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.