United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently half the United squad is available in January including Sancho and Casemero and Verane and two other high profile players.... what is this saying to us? They not good enough for the mighty Man u?
i dont know i didnt listen to it because in january its a rinse and repeat show for a month till they sign a 40 million pound player thats worth 80 million

Only just catching up on this thread after a long week.

What does banning them from a press conference achieve?

They can watch the full version within the hour and the only thing they set to lose is the ability to ask some benign, moot question that doesn’t get answered.
I think this was a bit more involved than it appears

The journalists who were banned got their stories directly from players. This is about Ten Bob telling the journos that if they carry on getting information from player leaks then they are not talking to the club. This is why there is a song and dance about his chance to comment which when you look at it is a fair request. Just for instance say Rashford gets a hard time internally about the way he is playing or training and next thing you know it’s in the Express that the training regimes are shit people have downed tools etc

I would imagine a similar internal thing has gone on which we don’t know about

The phrase “controlling the narrative” is a loaded one but to be fair to Ten Hag you can’t run a group of people if a number of them are running off to the press every time something doesn’t go their way and then that’s get printed without any challenge or check.

As much as it is uncomfortable this is ETH doing his job and doing it quite well. He’s tackled both sides of the problem

Ten Haag manager of month November
Maguire Player of the month

This post is factual, not for the joke thread.

There must have been better performances from some other player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.