United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Peter Schmeichel interviewed yesterday and Scruffy Jim came up. He said he believes Jimbob will
1/ build the rags a new Old Toilet ...........
2/ put them at the top of things - "where they belong" as he put it.

Entitled - I don't even think there is a word that describes the level of entitlement they have
Schmeichel hasn’t got a clue he’s talking like a fan How can he build them anything substantial with £300m investment The owners remain the Glaziers any investment is putting money into their company unless they issue even more shares which won’t go down well with the other shareholders Ragcliffe is already paying over the odds to buy the shares especially the A shares which only carry one vote year he has to make the same offer as for the B shares, 10 votes

How they can bring in a manager from Ajax who rely on possession and technical ability get rid of DeGea and replace him with a £50 million goalkeeper to play out from the back and within 12 months become a Wimbledon tribute act is quite amazing.
That what happens when you listen to the fans, DeGea had butter fingers at times, but probably saved them 10 to 15 points a season

I don't understand the Ratcliffe thing, is it total false hope or do they genuinely think he is going to be the Man who turns their fortunes round?
Fan boys do yeah fuelled by the rag sycophantic media
There’s lots of real rags who are sceptical and realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.