United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think many will agree with me, but I think maguire is a good player. It’s United that have ruined him. At Leicester and for England he played well
Neither Leicester or England play a high line, sitting deep and pinging 50 yard passes out for a throw-in suits Maguire. Playing actual football and playing through the lines is his where he falls flat on his face. He is not a good player, certainly not at the money The Rags paid for him.

Neither Leicester or England play a high line, sitting deep and pinging 50 yard passes out for a throw-in suits Maguire. Playing actual football and playing through the lines is his where he falls flat on his face. He is not a good player, certainly not at the money The Rags paid for him.
Classic flat back 4 kind of player who would have been perfect in a George Graham Arsenal side of the mid-80's, but that was nearly 40 years ago; the game's moved on.

Hope the Slab does well at West Ham.
Yes he's shit but I hate the rags more than I could ever hate the donkey

Last edited:
Haha. They’ve bought a player for £77m who has evidence of a stress fracture on his spine, which will mean he’s likely to be unable to play 2 games a week.

Those idiots.
How the fuck does a player pass a club medical with such a serious underlying condition that will certainly affect his performance, endurance and a whole host of other similar issues??? The rags recruitment is utter fuckin rubbish, as demonstrated season after season after season …!
I fully approve of it though :-)

Rumours on twitt, sorry, "x" that Pavard could be joining them. Now, that would be a good signing. Seems to have been around for ever, but he's still only 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.