United ticket requests thread

I have just telephoned to see what the crack is 01618688000. Basically you buy oneuntited membership for £30 this gets you a supporter number. You can then use this number to buy tickets all via the above telephone number option 1 and then 4. They said they only had single seats available in the Norf Stand. Best get on with it Blues

I posted this on another thread.

Not paying £80 to sit with them rag twats, if my mate doesnt come up with the goods then tout it is! Would rather pay £100-£120and sit in the City end.

All this cos work messed my pay up and couldnt get a ticket when on sale!

mxpx said:
Not paying £80 to sit with them rag twats, if my mate doesnt come up with the goods then tout it is! Would rather pay £100-£120and sit in the City end.

All this cos work messed my pay up and couldnt get a ticket when on sale!

If your willing to pay £120 why not splash the rest and get the hospitality deal from City? Just an idea mate 'only' another £25.

EDIT I've just looked at the OS the hospitality is £145 + VAT so that's £170 that's steep for a seat which normally costs £51

Need a spare child ticket for the swamp £40??

Does anyone have a spare child ticket for the swamp. Iv only had my season ticket for 3 years cos im only 16 and have catch the train on my tod, so didnt have enough points. I will be willing to pay up to £40. However even if you only have an adult ticket I will be willing to pay £60-65. I can only dream :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.