United ticket requests thread

anyone who has been to a decent amount of games should get one.If you havent, you have no chance.How come there was no demand in the earlier rounds?

SWSB said:
anyone who has been to a decent amount of games should get one.If you havent, you have no chance.How come there was no demand in the earlier rounds?
I went to all the home games, couldn't do Palace due to being on a plane at the time. Still doubt I'll have enough points to get one for me and my sister though.

SWSB said:

cause the earlier rounds were shit and we've been in them rounds loads of times tis is prob city's biggest game in 20 odd years apart from wembley 99 and its against our biggest rivals

but im sure you knew all that anyway

Halfpenny said:
SWSB said:
I went to all the home games, couldn't do Palace due to being on a plane at the time. Still doubt I'll have enough points to get one for me and my sister though.

i've never been to a carling cup game in my life but im going to both games

my mate has just bin down to ticket office for wolves tickets and asked about the semi tickets, there on sale on sat apparently. soz if posted.

stu the blue 85 said:
my mate has just bin down to ticket office for wolves tickets and asked about the semi tickets, there on sale on sat apparently. soz if posted.

It was the home game he said, nothing on the away game yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.