United ticket requests thread

Just thought I'd post again incase the earlier post goes missing. Still looking out for a home ticket, don't think I'll be getting a ticket myself for this one so if anyone has one for sale I'll happily pay a asking price. I know ric has the 'face value rule' however...

Opened my post up to eBay style offers now ain't I? '£1,000'!

hi unfortunately im new to the forum and cant make a topic yet, but from shudehill bus station in town does anybody know the quickest route to the stadium? i only know one way which is through past the chinese restaraunt through an estate and down the canal but im jsut wondering if there is a quicker route? thanks

de niro said:
just a bit of advice, anyone with out a prayer of getting a ticket for the swamp give hospitality a ring, ok a few quid but no more than if you pay a tout.

I've bought a hospitality package for the away semi final today. Parking at COMS, 3 course meal, coach transfers, match ticket and programme. Cost me £145+VAT but is already available for those who might not have enough loyalty points like me.

cdc said:
de niro said:
just a bit of advice, anyone with out a prayer of getting a ticket for the swamp give hospitality a ring, ok a few quid but no more than if you pay a tout.

I've bought a hospitality package for the away semi final today. Parking at COMS, 3 course meal, coach transfers, match ticket and programme. Cost me £145+VAT but is already available for those who might not have enough loyalty points like me.

and piece of mind .

Re: WANTED!! Tix for semi final 1st leg

daveonyx said:
Just thought i'd be first in there in case they sell out before i get chance to buy one!
am lookin for 2 tickets (ideally south stand) not bothered if theres standing room only and will pay FULL face value!!!
nice of u to offer full face value....

Re: WANTED!! Tix for semi final 1st leg

msix said:
daveonyx said:
Just thought i'd be first in there in case they sell out before i get chance to buy one!
am lookin for 2 tickets (ideally south stand) not bothered if theres standing room only and will pay FULL face value!!!
nice of u to offer full face value....

lol i thought the same myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.