United ticket requests thread

Anyone willing to swap their ticket in anywhere in E30 for mine in E36 block 334?

I need to be in the same block as my son and if we're kepty in after the match I would never find him!

bluestud said:
Anyone willing to swap their ticket in anywhere in E30 for mine in E36 block 334?

I need to be in the same block as my son and if we're kepty in after the match I would never find him!
getting desperate for city end ticket at the swamp wednesday will pay £100 for an adult ticket will meet tomorrow at scunthorpe or pm me ' mobile 07717510978 or email squireone@aol.com only missed one match home and away all season any help much appreciated

still looking for one for the match, lets not be quoting silly money for fellow blues eh,not the done thing.

I DESPRATELEY NEED A JUNIOR FOR THE AWAY LEG AT OT OR WILL SWAP MY ADULT FOR AN ADULT & JUNIOR TOGETHER ,WILL MAKE UP THE MONEY OBVIOUSLY.
CHEERS PM ME IF ANY CHANCE.

I've got a seat in the rags end, Time to sit on my hands methinks :-)
And going slightly off topic, has anyone else been given 1000 loyalty points for "season ticket loyalty"?

Dannyc_city said:
I've got a seat in the rags end, Time to sit on my hands methinks :-)
And going slightly off topic, has anyone else been given 1000 loyalty points for "season ticket loyalty"?

Yeah, i got 1000 for "Season Ticket Loyalty" yesterday.

Getting desperate now. I'd really like (verging on a desperate need) to buy 2 tickets for the Semi Final Away Leg at the Swamp adult or junior. I don't want to pay crazy prices but I am willing to go a little over face value for them due to demand.

Unfortunately, the person I was going to buy them from, who I was put into contact with through these forums is now able to attend the away leg due to the games being postponed. (Well I say 'unfortunately' but I'm glad he's able to make it now coz he's a top lad!) My only other option is to ask my local supporters club but I'm guessing that's going to be too much of a long shot!

Does anyone have any tickets for this game spare or which they no longer need (because they can't attend etc) again not fussed adult or junior?

If not, I'll have to watch it in town but I can imagine the Manure fans will get all irate when we inevitably knock them out of the cup and I don`t want to have to stand alone against them like last time

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks pm me if possible ASAP and i can collect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.