United ticket requests thread

sugest anyone who hasnt a ticket try ticket office tomorrow , was told today at scunny some returns available ,players tickets

give-go said:
sugest anyone who hasnt a ticket try ticket office tomorrow , was told today at scunny some returns available ,players tickets

Nah just tried for my lad and there are none

I'll have two if anyone can't go please!! Unlikely I know!! Could have gone cos I had enough points but would want to share the experience with my lad who has ST but not enough points.....

two £51 tickets available, face value plus £5 postage cost incurred

pm me.

collect preston city centre office hours or urmston area 5pm ish

Any junior tickets avaliable will collect and also pay double !!
many thanks Please respond ASAP

I have 1 spare in the SOUTH STAND UPPER - Block STH229. Face Value £51 (best views apparently). Willing to sell at face to Blue with over 100 posts+ only. Sorry if you don't have over 100 (including me) but I have heard that several rags have mounted up 20/30 posts and managed to get tickets via the forum for the City end.
I am travelling up to Manchester on Wednesday afternoon and can meet someone at Piccadilly Station around 6pm to hand over ticket and then travel to the ground.
PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.