United ticket requests thread

bluesimon said:
I have 1 spare in the SOUTH STAND UPPER - Block STH229. Face Value £51 (best views apparently). Willing to sell at face to Blue with over 100 posts+ only. Sorry if you don't have over 100 (including me) but I have heard that several rags have mounted up 20/30 posts and managed to get tickets via the forum for the City end.
I am travelling up to Manchester on Wednesday afternoon and can meet someone at Piccadilly Station around 6pm to hand over ticket and then travel to the ground.
PM me

PM sent

mcfc-mike said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
1 Ticket for the swamp anyone?

Will pay whatever it takes.

you can have mine for £5000 :-)

Wouldnt part with mine for that - These games dont come round to often or they havent for us middle aged men

Sam Eto's P45 said:
bluesimon said:
I have 1 spare in the SOUTH STAND UPPER - Block STH229. Face Value £51 (best views apparently). Willing to sell at face to Blue with over 100 posts+ only. Sorry if you don't have over 100 (including me) but I have heard that several rags have mounted up 20/30 posts and managed to get tickets via the forum for the City end.
I am travelling up to Manchester on Wednesday afternoon and can meet someone at Piccadilly Station around 6pm to hand over ticket and then travel to the ground.
PM me

PM sent

Ahhhh ffs lol. I needed that ticket too lol but he answered first so fair enough.

I might be on the verge of getting one ticket for the second leg. But i just need one more, Preferbly in the away end please?

I am going to school now so if you read my message and you do have one please pm me and i will check it out as soon as i get in.

Blueboylewis09 said:
I love it how peoples first post's are, "Any spares for the game" :)

well.. I've had no reason for posting before. I'm not much of a forum contributer and so far since i moved to manchester to follow City I've been able to sort tickets and travel myself, through city fans I've met or through the scandinavian branch. Didnt for this match however as was really suppose to go to norway for work yesterday. Lucky for me the job i was suppose to was cancelled and i'm now prepaired to sell my soul for a ticket :)

blaamann said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
I love it how peoples first post's are, "Any spares for the game" :)

well.. I've had no reason for posting before. I'm not much of a forum contributer and so far since i moved to manchester to follow City I've been able to sort tickets and travel myself, through city fans I've met or through the scandinavian branch. Didnt for this match however as was really suppose to go to norway for work yesterday. Lucky for me the job i was suppose to was cancelled and i'm now prepaired to sell my soul for a ticket :)
that ain't enough mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.