United v City u18 Sat 11 Apr 1500 Altrincham

They've got a lot of big, quick players. Definite physical advantage there.

We're playing ok, conditions not really helping.

Probably lucky to be 0-0, they've had a few good chances.

After watching this game, got me thinking about the lad Gribbin who scored the winner for the scum.
He was born to play for them, he looks a ****, dived for the freekick that they scored from and is a snidey **** who left is foot in any chance he got.

summerseat blue said:
After watching this game, got me thinking about the lad Gribbin who scored the winner for the scum.
He was born to play for them, he looks a c**t, dived for the freekick that they scored from and is a snidey c**t who left is foot in any chance he got.
Has a face so punchable I'm surprised he's not in the first team already.

summerseat blue said:
He was born to play for them, he looks a c**t, dived for the freekick that they scored from and is a snidey c**t who left is foot in any chance he got.
See my post timed 2.56 yesterday on the previous page .
Hate to say I told you so, but...

Deepest Blue said:
summerseat blue said:
See my post timed 2.56 yesterday on the previous page .
Hate to say I told you so, but...
I get your point it being the scum and they must be taught to be cunts but that Gribbin took it to another level.
Saying that the one player that impressed from the scum was a lad called Rasford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.