university

Cheesy said:
Matty said:
Cheesy said:
Get a fucking job and start paying some tax & Ni contributions you long haired, smelly, scrounging, layabout twats ;-)
What he said, especially to TMQ.

Yeah, he's one of the fucking worst.

I'd be offeneded if I didnt know for a fact you were joking :)

Cheesy - I'm still on the case of the pic btw mate, taking fucking ages I know and I apologise for that but it aint my fault. Bear with me and I'll sort it solider :P

denislawsbackheel said:
Are you Finchy from the Office?
Go on tell us about the university of life!

Bwahahaha! fuck I haven't thought of that clown in a while. Reads a book a week and was famous for saying, "How could I hate women? me mum's one". I may have to watch that tonight.

Knight1979 said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Bwahahaha! fuck I haven't thought of that clown in a while. Reads a book a week and was famous for saying, "How could I hate women? me mum's one". I may have to watch that tonight.

He can throw a shoe over a pub roof mate, he's the real deal. A real man, he has a moustache to prove it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Knight1979 said:
denislawsbackheel said:

He can throw a shoe over a pub roof mate, he's the real deal. A real man, he has a moustache to prove it.

they should make "pub shoe throwin" an olympic sport when they go to england

Knight1979 said:

He can throw a shoe over a pub roof mate, he's the real deal. A real man, he has a moustache to prove it.[/quote]

they should make "pub shoe throwin" an olympic sport when they go to england[/quote]

We'd still lose at it lol

TheMightyQuinn said:
Cheesy - I'm still on the case of the pic btw mate, taking fucking ages I know and I apologise for that but it aint my fault. Bear with me and I'll sort it solider :P

No worries mate. TBH, been so busy I haven't given it a second thought. Now you have though, well, I'm priming myself ;-)

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Knight1979 said:
they should make "pub shoe throwin" an olympic sport when they go to england

We'd still lose at it lol
We would if you were doing the throwing TMQ, your punny arms wouldn't get it past head height. In fact you'd nail a bouncer clean in the kite and then get chased off!

I've been getting fit and healthy just lately I'll have you know! Ok, I'm still a little weed but that'll soon change.

emilymcfc said:
Nah I love Preston but wouldn't be watching City on the box cos I would be at the game

Good to hear your enjoying your stay, the preceding reference to the Old Black Bull is concerning AWAY matches. Most of us who go in are season card holders, or formerly.
The OBB is blues friendly and even better, you'll find it as anti-rag as any even when the local smurfs turn out in numbers.
If you fancy coming in sometime, I'm the big noisy middle aged fat bloke who knows jack s..t about football, but loves City.

blueandy1mac said:
emilymcfc said:
Nah I love Preston but wouldn't be watching City on the box cos I would be at the game

Good to hear your enjoying your stay, the preceding reference to the Old Black Bull is concerning AWAY matches. Most of us who go in are season card holders, or formerly.
The OBB is blues friendly and even better, you'll find it as anti-rag as any even when the local smurfs turn out in numbers.
If you fancy coming in sometime, I'm the big noisy middle aged fat bloke who knows jack s..t about football, but loves City.

which one? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.