Unknown Pleasures

They won't be worth a fortune but if they are the original Factory releases from 79 and 80 they'll be worth a few bob if still shrinkwrapped.

I've got both but they are absolutely battered from playing them and lending them right through the 80s.

Cheers. I wasn't thinking of selling them but I won't open them either. Just a bit of a chin scratcher how/when I got them in the first place.

Never been able to shade it between Unknown Pleasures and Closer. It's like being asked to choose between your two children. Those two albums carried me through the eighties (a decade I felt truly and deeply alienated from). Curtis's voice was simply truthful. Hannett's production is like no other sound that I've ever heard. It sounds as though they're coming up from the depths of the ocean.
If Kafka had been a rock singer, he would have sounded like this.

Never been able to shade it between Unknown Pleasures and Closer. It's like being asked to choose between your two children. Those two albums carried me through the eighties (a decade I felt truly and deeply alienated from). Curtis's voice was simply truthful. Hannett's production is like no other sound that I've ever heard. It sounds as though they're coming up from the depths of the ocean.
If Kafka had been a rock singer, he would have sounded like this.
It has always been Unknown Pleasures for me.

SharedImage-90505.png
Unofficial release?

You disgust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.