Unlikely City fans

Yep, one poster was suggesting how was Lee Dixon was a City fan, considering his commentaries?

Silva61 seemingly thought he was referring to John Stapleton, mentioned in same post, who is a rabid Blue and I see at loads of games, usually getting a fast cab from the airport and bombing it down Princess Parkway.
Baffles me how anyone over the age of 12 (roughly 48 yrs below the average age on this forum) is unable to grasp the fact that criticising a City player or seeing a match day situation thru non blue tinted spectacles while working as a pundit does not preclude you from being a blue or in any way tarnish the bond between us fans and ex players who had happy times here

Childish digs rain down on the likes of Dixon, Francis, Hinchy, Nicky Summerbee etc etc. One clown even said that Hinchy had besmirched the memory of the 5-1 as some guy on here had it “on good authority“ (lol) that he was a rag. Ycnmiu.

Baffles me how anyone over the age of 12 (roughly 48 yrs below the average age on this forum) is unable to grasp the fact that criticising a City player or seeing a match day situation thru non blue tinted spectacles while working as a pundit does not preclude you from being a blue or in any way tarnish the bond between us fans and ex players who had happy times here

Childish digs rain down on the likes of Dixon, Francis, Hinchy, Nicky Summerbee etc etc. One clown even said that Hinchy had besmirched the memory of the 5-1 as some guy on here had it “on good authority“ (lol) that he was a rag. Ycnmiu.
There's some clowns on here who legitimately believe the premier league sits down and plots the season to deliberately make sure City don't win anything (?), Sky Sports are on it, and they've paid off Micah to cover this conspiracy up.

Watched a game in Taormina in Sicily with him and his son about 10/15 years ago, a top top guy.
Yep. He sat on the row in front of us for couple years in H Block Main Stand in the late 80's or early 90's. He's been going for at least that long. Nice guy

Yep, one poster was suggesting how was Lee Dixon a City fan, considering his commentaries?

Silva61 seemingly thought he was referring to John Stapleton, mentioned in same post, who is a rabid Blue and I see at loads of games, usually getting a fast cab from the airport and bombing it down Princess Parkway.
Sorted me and a mate out with tickets for Fulham away one year when we went down without any. We were teenagers and skint. Refused our money. Top bloke.

Yeah, Rick Wakeman is definitely a City BBC fan.

So too is Jackie Chan, it would appear:

JackieChan-MCFC.jpg
I can confirm Rick is, I asked him personally.
Believe it or not I can actually see Jackie Chan's house from my balcony.
If I ever see him I'll ask.

Or breaking Bonny Langford’s back.

Ha! Archie (Kenny Dalgish Sr) was chatting to me about offering to work for City to help with some of the international players as he is/was a teacher who can speak languages........then again he could have been in Dalglish senior bullshit mode who just likes going dogging !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.