Unlikely City fans

Baffles me how anyone over the age of 12 (roughly 48 yrs below the average age on this forum) is unable to grasp the fact that criticising a City player or seeing a match day situation thru non blue tinted spectacles while working as a pundit does not preclude you from being a blue or in any way tarnish the bond between us fans and ex players who had happy times here

Childish digs rain down on the likes of Dixon, Francis, Hinchy, Nicky Summerbee etc etc. One clown even said that Hinchy had besmirched the memory of the 5-1 as some guy on here had it “on good authority“ (lol) that he was a rag. Ycnmiu.
What came first in the childish digs the chicken or the egg? Ive certainly heard plenty of childish digs from all you mention except summerbee.

What came first in the childish digs the chicken or the egg? Ive certainly heard plenty of childish digs from all you mention except summerbee.
Nicky Summerbee has been a united fan since he was a nipper. I've never heard about him having a dig about City or any other club.

I don't get why which club an ex-player supports is an issue. I certainly don't care about anyone in the media having a dig - It's all aimed at filling air time in an attempt to be more entertaining.

Have you never said anything critical about City ? The answer’s yes, we all have. Does that mean you’re not a proper blue ?
I don't turn on my family and publicly criticise them for ANY reason not for money or laughs nor to seek popularity, clicks whatever.
City are my family and my family are literally all City and that would include you if you were in trouble, O virtuous signaller.

He’s like a slightly more Tory Steven Fry.
Doesn’t exist I’m afraid.

Could you be referring to the very camp Gyles Brandreth?

I will be amazed if he has ever been to a football match in his life unless he was dragged there during his time as MP for Chester.

Last edited:
Doesn’t exist I’m afraid.

Could you be referring to the very camp Gyles Brandreth?

I will be amazed if he has ever being to a football match in his life unless he was dragged there during his time as MP for Chester.
That’s the chap.

I don't turn on my family and publicly criticise them for ANY reason not for money or laughs nor to seek popularity, clicks whatever.
City are my family and my family are literally all City and that would include you if you were in trouble, O virtuous signaller.
Turn on and mildly criticise are two very different things. I choose to believe that guys who I admire like those mentioned before say things cos it’s their honest opinion not for any ulterior motive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.