Unlikely City fans

Turn on and mildly criticise are two very different things. I choose to believe that guys who I admire like those mentioned before say things cos it’s their honest opinion not for any ulterior motive
We've got the rags, the dippers and many others influenced by the media to contend with. Let's leave fellow Blues with different views alone?

Baffles me how anyone over the age of 12 (roughly 48 yrs below the average age on this forum) is unable to grasp the fact that criticising a City player or seeing a match day situation thru non blue tinted spectacles while working as a pundit does not preclude you from being a blue or in any way tarnish the bond between us fans and ex players who had happy times here

Childish digs rain down on the likes of Dixon, Francis, Hinchy, Nicky Summerbee etc etc. One clown even said that Hinchy had besmirched the memory of the 5-1 as some guy on here had it “on good authority“ (lol) that he was a rag. Ycnmiu.

If you haven't seen much of Dixon on NBC-SN, I will forgive you this comment. He is non-stop negative about City and always has his tongue halfway up Scum/Scouser arses. I don't think even Sancho's mum would be more effusive about a non-descript performance for England against Andorra the other day

Not sure if this is bullshit but remember reading once that Alan Carr used to come to city games... think his old man did some scouting for us in the mid 2000's...

I suppose I qualify as "unlikely". I moved to Yorkshire in 2004 and missed going to the games in Scotland. Leeds were relegated that year and I wanted to see the Premier League, I think 2006 was my first game. I've had a season ticket from 2007 up until last season when I've moved back to Scotland. It was a choice at the time of City or Blackburn. I made the right choice :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.